Poor Ss

70chevy03ss

That does it for me with all these SS trucks getting jacked. I have a hidden manual switch that cuts power to the fuel pump, the alarm, and I frequently pull relays in case I am not around with my good friends Smith & Wesson :M16: Now I am going to get a sensor and put it in the seat (like the pass one has for the airbag), wire it to my alarm and the airbag in the steering wheel. That way when the pu$$y bitch that's trying to heist my ride jumps in the seat to do his "thing" he gets knocked the f**k out. Maybe, I will even put a few thousand tiny poisoned needles in there. I am sure that would make his night of thieving just the delight. I would just have to switch to a stock airbag when I get in to drive just in case something ever happened though.

These trucks are actually easy to get into and jack. Almost easier than the F250, F350, and F450 which only takes a pair of vice grips and a slim jim and your in and gone in under 30 seconds. The SS would take about a minute knowing what the hell you're doing. They tried mine with a flathead :idiot: but instead just took the tv after ****ing up the door handle and breaking the window.

Sorry for the rant, but all this theft has got me fukn pissed!!!! :mad:

I know. All these posts about sSS's getting jacked concerns me. I've come out sometimes to my truck after work and there'll be a few guys in a vehicle scoping me out it seems. It sux my DD a '92 silverado 350 just ate it a few months back & until I get my 383 put in the SS is my ride. But I always park out in the lot away from others all by my lonesome where there are plenty of passer-bys. I also put alot of trust in my Viper 5900 to alert me via keypad when something goes down & I know it will cause I've had kids hit it the SS back window with a rubber baseball before. The siren went off along with keypad beep/vibrating 'n caught them quick enough to see them running away LoL. All I know is I'd be out the doors & into the lot at work in 10 secs or less guaranteed and only God could help them then...

That does it for me with all these SS trucks getting jacked. I have a hidden manual switch that cuts power to the fuel pump, the alarm, and I frequently pull relays in case I am not around with my good friends Smith & Wesson :M16: Now I am going to get a sensor and put it in the seat (like the pass one has for the airbag), wire it to my alarm and the airbag in the steering wheel. That way when the pu$$y bitch that's trying to heist my ride jumps in the seat to do his "thing" he gets knocked the f**k out. Maybe, I will even put a few thousand tiny poisoned needles in there. I am sure that would make his night of thieving just the delight. I would just have to switch to a stock airbag when I get in to drive just in case something ever happened though.

These trucks are actually easy to get into and jack. Almost easier than the F250, F350, and F450 which only takes a pair of vice grips and a slim jim and your in and gone in under 30 seconds. The SS would take about a minute knowing what the hell you're doing. They tried mine with a flathead :idiot: but instead just took the tv after ****ing up the door handle and breaking the window.

Sorry for the rant, but all this theft has got me fukn pissed!!!! :mad:

good idea lol

All these thefts make me wanna go get a very good alarm system on my truck and surveillance cameras outside my house looking at my truck. Damn theives piss me off and stupid bastards who vandalize property to. My dads truck has been egged numerous times overnight but no witnesses. One of these nights I wanna sit out in the truck and wait for someone to drive by and hit the truck and then chase there asses down.

there's a red SSS close to were I live in a junk yard being sold as a rebild that looks way worse than that they want 6900.00 for it http://www.spaldings.com/rebuildersnewweb/...p?Stock_23=RC29

I would buy it and part it out. Make back my money..