December Truck Of The Month Nominations

sk_josh

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know how everyone else feels, but I think it is :icon_bs: and selfish to nominate yourself. Pick someone else, there are thousands of members on this forum, let one of your friends nominate you if you want to be TOTM that bad......

I don't know how everyone else feels, but I think it is :icon_bs: and selfish to nominate yourself. Pick someone else, there are thousands of members on this forum, let one of your friends nominate you if you want to be TOTM that bad......

yah ur right, i was thinkin the same thing but saw a few others do it so I jumped off the bridge with them.

Theres no rules against it though right?

You are probably right, but I'm not on here very much as you can see how many post I have to say your 12,000+. Didn't know the rules if there are any. I honestly don't care if its that important to some to be winner of the month ignore my post.