December Truck Of The Month Nominations

sk_josh

The reason I joined this site years back was because it's dedicated to the SILVERADO SS and I just happened to have a SILVERADO SS. If I want to see NON-SILVERADO SS totm's I go to the many other truck sites and get my fill there, I wouldn't expect to go to a site such as one dedicated to the Denali trucks and expect to be able to participate in their totm contest.

Very well stated bro :cheers:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The reason I joined this site years back was because it's dedicated to the SILVERADO SS and I just happened to have a SILVERADO SS. If I want to see NON-SILVERADO SS totm's I go to the many other truck sites and get my fill there, I wouldn't expect to go to a site such as one dedicated to the Denali trucks and expect to be able to participate in their totm contest.

Understood. Only a suggestion :)

http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/index.ph...tem&CID=278

Here is my vote!! I'm sure you are all suprised.

I also nominate kcsilveradoss :chevy:

Edited by silverado_ss_04 (see edit history)

• Admin

I will consider having one month for clones, but this would be a special once/year kinda thing.