November Truck Of The Month

sk_josh

November TOTM  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Which truck should be November 2009 TOTM?

• thomp62301's 2003 Chevrolet Silverado SS
    • Fireman31's 2006 Chevrolet Silverado SS
    • JaymzSS's 2003 Chevrolet Silverado SS
    • kelleyperformance's 2006 Chevrolet Silverado SS

• Admin

After a short hiatus we are bringing back the Truck of the Month. Since we already have nominated trucks from September, we will use these for this months. If you would like to nominate a truck for next month, please see this thread: December Truck of the Month Nominations.

This is NOT a popularity contest please vote on the TRUCK which you like the best. Please click the picture to go to garage for more information on that truck.

Please note the winner will be picked at 12PM on October 31st. We have a great selection of trucks so choose wisely! :thumbs:

thomp62301's 2003 Chevrolet Silverado SS

registry_gallery-24-1250386722_thumb.jpg

Fireman31's 2006 Chevrolet Silverado SS

registry_gallery-25-1194305751_thumb.jpg

JaymzSS's 2003 Chevrolet Silverado SS

registry_gallery-237-1250012345_thumb.jpg

kelleyperformance's 2006 Chevrolet Silverado SS

registry_gallery-186-1256652124_thumb.jpg

I didn't foresee TOTM coming back :noway:

I just wanted to say thanks for everyone that votes, whether it's my truck or another members. They're all beutifull !

I think I speak for all of us when I say we've worked very hard to make them our own, while continuing the tradition of the Super Sport. We've put hundreds of hours of labor, countless sleepless nights, and thousands of dollars into our pride and joys.

I don't know about the other guys, but I've spent my fair share of nights on the couch as well. :blink:

Good Luck guys !

It is an absolute honor to be in the running for TOTM, there are many trucks here on the forum so much more deserving then mine! Best of luck to my fellow SSS brothers! :cheers::chevy:

that is exactly how i felt in july/august. never thought i'd get a shot against some of the nicest trucks in the nation.

good luck all!

I was real impressed with the one I voted for. Of all the nice trucks here, it certainly was one of them. And that's saying something, don't you think? Seriously, the two tone one has great paint and will run like a scalded rat. It has that Foose look to it. I had to comment on it.

I was real impressed with the one I voted for. Of all the nice trucks here, it certainly was one of them. And that's saying something, don't you think? Seriously, the two tone one has great paint and will run like a scalded rat. It has that Foose look to it. I had to comment on it.

well im sure the guy who drives the truck that you might have voted for might possibily be very content with with what you might have said :jester:

but seriously, thank you^^ and thanks everyone for whoever nominated me and for all the compliments and such. :chevy:

EDIT: :cry: my link is dead... and i think its my fault :(

Edited by kelleyperformance (see edit history)