Having Surgery Nov 12th

mcmahan

hey guys/gals having surgery on my right foot on 12th NOV ill be on crutches for about 2 months

wish me luck not gonna be able to drive the SS :tear::cry: so Lara gonna have to drive me lol

thanks yall. Justin

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Best of luck with the surgery, Justin. Make sure she takes good care of you, and the SS! :)

yea ill probley be out in the garage and driveway washing the SS on crutches lol

hey guys/gals having surgery on my right foot on 12th NOV ill be on crutches for about 2 months

wish me luck not gonna be able to drive the SS :tear::cry: so Lara gonna have to drive me lol

thanks yall. Justin

doctors finally decided to take it out of your mouth huh? :jester: good luck. it will be over before you know it :cheers:

thanks yall. Justin

Just take a little adjusting. Go out in a field and drive til you get used to it. Trust me, 2 months is gonna be a long time. Good luck and ask for lots of the white stuff...they'll know what that means.

Darn, sorry to hear about this and it being on your driving foot. I severely sprained my achiles on my left ankle and I cannot drive manuals anymore.

What type of cast are they putting you in? I had a removable boot for 9+ months and just took it off when I washed my truck. Eventually I had to get a 2nd Camwalker Boot and used one for washing the truck and the other for daily use with cruthces.

Good luck on a quick/succesfull recovery.

Good Luck Bro.

My wife cracked her ankle 3 weeks ago at work, But it seems like 3 months LOL

She was in a hard cast for 2 weeks and now in a pump up walking cast I think they call it. Just takes time being our age and smokers.

She's doing well, Went back to work on light sit down duty.

I know I realized how much she does around the house from this and I thought I used to help a lot, and I did but there is lots more to be done...

Again Good Luck and Wishing a speedy recovery :D