speed limiter 04 SS

04SilveradoSSrunnin

as some of you guys now i just got a 04 Silverado SS on the 9th..the truck only has 210 miles on it now but yesterday my dad drove the truck and at around 110 i think he let off or waS THAT the speed limiter......i havent stomped on it cause IT ONLY HAS 21O MILES!!! i told my step dad he was crazy but he told me that thats what warrentie is for...at 1000 miles im changing oil/filter to mobile 1 sinthetic whats the top speed on theys trucks also what mods should i do im getting exhaust by next week but if i take off the cats will that void my warrantie? what intake should i get also were can i go for pcm tunning,,,,is my 6.0L considerd a ls-1?

how much was ur pcm4less also is that brian hertler or something like  that can someone post a number to there shop so i can call 2morro

Just look at the top of this page. And yes you can call him, he's a nice guy to talk to.

okay thanx now to get to those other questions

1. what is the best exhaust that i will benifit from..

2.what intake

3. with pcm4less tunning

First you should do #1 and #2 so Bryan can give you a custom tune to suite your mods.

...the truck only has 210 miles on it now but yesterday my dad drove the truck and at around 110 i think he let off or waS THAT the speed limiter......i havent stomped on it cause IT ONLY HAS 21O MILES!!! i told my step dad he was crazy but he told me that thats what warrentie is for...

What an A$$ :fume:

I've hit the top speed limiter countless amount of times. :cry: kinda depressing.

Archived