Bad News 4 Me But Maybe Good For You.

kinsey

Truck stolen an hourago.

s could be GOOD LUCK IF YOUR SELLING! Bad luck for me. I also had my FN Herstal 5.7x28mm in it.

And my hand tools. Not to mention material to do a rewire on someones house tommorrow morning. THIS SUCK BIG D!!!!!!!!

And i just sold my DD.

I dont like to waste time so if you are Selling let me know.. Perfer 05 or newer with low miles n silver. But beggers cant be choosers.

THIS SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Muthafukn THIEVES :M16:

Another one :banghead: Sorry to hear about this. Hopefully insurance covers it all and you get it back in one piece.

A few people are selling their trucks on here though.

Good Luck with the situation. Just an idea, start pulling relays when you park it and wire up a kill switch

Edited by SSplaytoy (see edit history)

Wow man... I cant even describe without being banned for life how mad it makes me when i hear this.

And people wonder why we carry guns everywhere now and take law into our own hands...

If you get banned for bad mouthing SS thieves I'll walk with ya'.

:D

ill b on the look for it. maybe he will be dumb enough to come to cs. lol theres only 2 of them here, mine and some ugly ass red one so if another silver birch shows up ill be sure to call the police if u post the LP #

sorry to hear though