Pictures Of Tymbom

TYMBOM

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm jumping in on this one before it gets shut down.

First off nice truck man :cheers:

Next, everyone needs to check their damn internet tough guy act...NOW This guy came here looking for somewhere to hang out with other truck performance, gear minded guys. He has a TRUCK that runs in the 11's. With his mods could it be faster? Absolutely! But the fact that he is running 22 inch god dam wheels should tell you he is also looking for a stylish vehicle as well, not trying to break world records. In my book any TRUCK that runs in the 11's is f'ing sweet. We are talking ZR-1 times here people.

He was jumped the last thread by people on this site. He didn't ask for advise or input, it was given. When he gave some back everyone jumped on his ass.

Lay off!!!!

:withstupid: I don't get it..I read the other thread and honestly didnt see any reason for people to jump his case to start off with...Give me a break people..everyone's truck is supposed to be faster than it is..no one will have a vehical that runs exactly the way they want it to..My truck doesn't run any where near what its "potential" is and thats for me to worry about and not everyone else telling me how fast or slow my truck should be.

Nice truck :thumbs:

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Who the hell are you?

:pop:

bad ass truck :cheers: what did you pay for your sunroof?

Edited by blackbeast ss (see edit history)

:pop:

bad ass truck :cheers: what did you pay for your sunroof?

Thanks :) It was a few years ago now but I believe it was approx. $1500 installed. I'm happy with it, no wind noise or leaks. The only down fall that I over looked was that it is a single cab and therefore no room for a shade. A really sunny days it can be a pain. I am just going to get it limo tinted I think. It is also usefull for trying to peak at the opposite traffic light without being too obvious about it, lol.

:withstupid: I don't get it..I read the other thread and honestly didnt see any reason for people to jump his case to start off with...Give me a break people..everyone's truck is supposed to be faster than it is..no one will have a vehical that runs exactly the way they want it to..My truck doesn't run any where near what its "potential" is and thats for me to worry about and not everyone else telling me how fast or slow my truck should be.

Nice truck :thumbs:

thats because ur truck is possesesed by Satan

Thanks :) It was a few years ago now but I believe it was approx. $1500 installed. I'm happy with it, no wind noise or leaks. The only down fall that I over looked was that it is a single cab and therefore no room for a shade. A really sunny days it can be a pain. I am just going to get it limo tinted I think. It is also usefull for trying to peak at the opposite traffic light without being too obvious about it, lol.

I have a sunshade for the transparent roof in my C6 that's held on by suction cups. Works really well. Put it on when you need it, take it off when you don't. Maybe you can find something like it in the size you need. Maybe check sunroof vendors.

Your a fag. Big mouth

E-thugs again....

I'm jumping in on this one before it gets shut down.

First off nice truck man :cheers:

Next, everyone needs to check their damn internet tough guy act...NOW This guy came here looking for somewhere to hang out with other truck performance, gear minded guys. He has a TRUCK that runs in the 11's. With his mods could it be faster? Absolutely! But the fact that he is running 22 inch god dam wheels should tell you he is also looking for a stylish vehicle as well, not trying to break world records. In my book any TRUCK that runs in the 11's is f'ing sweet. We are talking ZR-1 times here people.

He was jumped the last thread by people on this site. He didn't ask for advise or input, it was given. When he gave some back everyone jumped on his ass.

Lay off!!!!

:withstupid:

Anyway not a bad truck man. Nice set up for sure. I have thought of aftermarket sunroofs but got discouraged. Everyone tells me they leak and never work right. Glad to see someone with a success story! What do they do for the headliner? Just cut it? I like the seats too. Throw some more pics up when you can. :thumbs:

I have a sunshade for the transparent roof in my C6 that's held on by suction cups. Works really well. Put it on when you need it, take it off when you don't. Maybe you can find something like it in the size you need. Maybe check sunroof vendors.

Yeah, that seems like a quick and logical solution, lol. Do you have any idea what brand yours is?

Yeah, that seems like a quick and logical solution, lol. Do you have any idea what brand yours is?

I don't know the brand. It was made specifically for the Corvette. Got it here: http://www.topflightrepro.com/corvette-int...-products.shtml

They carry Corvette specific stuff. I'm sure somebody must make a generic version though.