Atco Racway Nj Gtg

Have to miss this one guys. Sunday the tranny lost the 2/4 band so...... Out she comes to get done right this time and a new converter. Sorry guys she just coludn't take the 150 shot. Glad I tested it at home :(

Sorry to hear that Rob. At least you found out local and not on the road. Just gives you an excuse to rebuild and go bigger.

Unfortunatley I am not going to be able to make it to this one either guys. There are some things going on with work and I am not sure what is going to happen. Have fun and take lots of pics. I will see you all on the next one.

Have to miss this one guys. Sunday the tranny lost the 2/4 band so...... Out she comes to get done right this time and a new converter. Sorry guys she just coludn't take the 150 shot. Glad I tested it at home :(

That sucks Rob Next time :cheers: Atco is at sea level so it should be very good times

Can I be added to the list, Acto is 15 minutes from my house, I hope I can get my 18" tires on by then, just don't know what size tire to go with. I have 18X8.5 rims, And I still need to tune the motor after the cam I installed. I hope Krambo makes it, I really want to see his truck run :cheers: I know i haven't posted much, that's because my bussiness takes up alot of my time. Hope to see you guys soon, Also I could't make it out to hillsbrough, plus the truck dosen't go out in the rain, no wipers. later chris