Nib Never Used Mangnacharger Polished Mp112

BILLS04SS

I haven't been around in a while and I'm selling a Brand new in the box Polished Magnacharger MP112. It's an awesome looking piece. I have to buy a new motor for my jet boat so this must go. I'm throwing in multiple brand new pullies as well. I bought this from Supercharged06SS (Robbie) a few months back. This kit has 2 boxes with everything brand new in both boxes to complete the install. I thought I would give you guys the first dibs before I throw it on Craigslist and ebay. PM if you have any questions. I'll post some pics tonight. I paid $4800.00 and that's what I'm asking.. good luck

Bill

Edited by BILLS04SS (see edit history)

yep, this one is a polished 112. I ordered the 112 from Maggie and before it shipped, I bought the 122HH from Devin. Maggie shipped the 112 and I sold it before it even got to me.

Brand new in the box with the polished Metco Idlers and all. Bump for a great deal! Good luck Bill! Sorry to hear you aren't installing it! :(

yep, this one is a polished 112. I ordered the 112 from Maggie and before it shipped, I bought the 122HH from Devin. Maggie shipped the 112 and I sold it before it even got to me.

Brand new in the box with the polished Metco Idlers and all. Bump for a great deal! Good luck Bill! Sorry to hear you aren't installing it! :(

thanks Robbie. I just need a new motor for my jet boat and I can't afford it since the motor is an 850 hp merlin block setup. Hope your doing well.