Really Sad News

rivierakid55

I just hope when the FBI does find this 2nd or 3rd gunman they find him DEAD!!

(By whoever 'found' him 1st). :M16:

I'm also praying for those families touched by this unfortunate incident...

:flag:

+1 :flag: Prayers are with all the families involved.

Id rather waterboard and sleep deprive him for the rest of his natural life. It would crack this sad pos in no time and have him crying like a baby. Id rather see him remorsefull/crying than dead.

My thoughts go out to the families involved.

:withstupid:

Can't believe people can do something like this... What happened to being 'brothers'?

May god have NO MERCY for those that did this. :flag:

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry that I have not gotten on here earlier. I am one of the SSS at Fort Hood. I think there are about 6-7 of us. However, as some may remember I am a retired Army 1SG but more importantly I am a criminal intelligence analyst for CID now. I have worked nearly everyday since the massacre. All with the help of the FBI and Texas Rangers whom have interviewed hundreds and hundreds of witnesses and persons of interest. This is what happens when you shake trees.

Having logged nearly 80 hours of overtime my task was to find out all I could on the shooter. I was personally involved in debunking the misconception of multiple shooters, that the shooter was dead, and that the female cop had been killed or was the only cop to bring this guy down. What an ordeal and the drama involved. I watch the memorial service from my office across the street when the President was welcomed as if he were a Rock Star. Since then we have been looking into the shooters background, shaking trees and waiting for shit to fall out. We have also had to deal with people (officer) that was there and felt his duty to be the first to explain (with a fair amount of embellishment) the activities of that afternoon in blazing detail-while it was an active crime scene-freaking idiot that will get away with it because he is an officer. Most may get his email thread titled "what happened." Or the photographers that decided to rush "into battle" to record the story when they could have honored the fallen and grieviously wounded by picking up a litter, field dressing or assisting the wounded like hundreds of soldiers did. No, these assholes (one retired Marine in particular) decided to defy local law enforcement and get his ass thrown into the back of a cop car. Further providing fire for mass media to believe he was a secondary shooter. He was shooting alright! His freaking camera and his big mouth. Can you imagine an injured person who saved a handful of soldiers finally succumbing to her wounds trying to maintain some sense of dignity in the face of a camera and that camera man having the audacity to scream "Who the F**k are you to order me around?" Soon there after an uninjured SGT decked him...Good for him! I have regained my hatred of media personnel.

This whole time I have been analyzing statements from victims, witnesses and spectators. It is a horrible task to read into the minds of soldiers watching helplessly as their friends, leaders, and fellow soldiers are slaughtered by a member in uniform. However, ever statement no matter how vague or vivid tells a story. His patterns and methods dance in my head continuously. You will notice I will not say his name, nor that he was ever one of us. It enrages me that he was babied by his leaders and teachers, whether because of his religion or our lack of manpower, who knows. We are piecing together what happened based on 100s of statement. This takes far longer than a mere CSI show, and is far more exhausting.

Thanks for allowing me to share.

Hopefully this PC bullshit will be put aside so things like this never happen again. Regardless of race, religion or creed someone as unstable as this guy should have been removed from duty long before this happened. Keep up the good work...it is appreciated!

I'm confused but then again at the same time I'm not. I hate the media just as much, but from what I've read about this guys past in the military, wondering why no flags were thrown up. Then again, with the combination of him being an officer AND a psych/mental health doctor I imagine that's why everyone kind of looked past it. Just rambling, there's probly alot of info that I and the rest of the public dont know. Maybe this will kind of open peoples eyes though that regardless of rank or job anyone is capable of anything

Edited by DMF (see edit history)