What happened to the old transmission if you don't mind me asking. If your looking for a cheaper, take a look at the level 3.

http://www.finishlinetrans.com/transmissio...ormance4L60.htm

around $1650.00

Edited by 05on20's (see edit history)

Well hasn't gone out yet but whenever I take off normal it struggles to shift into 2nd like I have the tow/haul on or something and if I get down on it about 50 or 60 it shoots up to 5 grand and then drops back down to like 3500 almost as if shifting twice within one gear.

ur in texas. PM SPRAYED99. his dad has the best trannys around. no doubt. i have one myself and he wont charge u out the anus!!!!

his trannys are equivalent to FLT level 5s. trust me they can handle up to 600rwhp with no problem. AND he builds his own shift kits. i LOVE MINE. danny is in dallas so thats honestly ur best bet!!

What about Performabuilt? A lot of the guys on LS1tech run them and are very happy.

I am running a Performabuilt Level 3 4L65E, satisfied so far and customer service is excellent. Get in touch with Charlie Wheatley as he is a distributor for Performabuilt.....