Help

f1ss

I have been trying the past 2 days to recover my password and it simply says their is no member under my old name 03maSSS. I had to change internet carriers a few months ago and lost the email I have registered under 03masss. When I tried to apply for a new password, it stated the new password was sent to my old email :banghead: .

I was trying to get into contact with an Administrator by email to have a password sent to my new email, however it still would not work (I have tried about 5 times and it simply says the email cannot be sent). If a moderator or Administrator can help me out with a new password for my 03maSSS name that would be great and then I can delete this 2nd name I just created. Please PM me admins or mods to help me out.

Thank you team.

Im back from the dead :jester:

Someone is hacking my computer, and I also forgot my username so that was the prob. Thanks for looking out Jesse.

You have to get over here for some pics for the Silveradoss.com part 4, I dont have your # anymore got rid of my cells, shoot me a pm sometime if you got time.