Performance Transmission Parts

twiztidss

looking to sell all my performance transmission parts that are brand new never installed for my silverado ss. i would really prefer to sell everything as a package and save you money on shipping and give you a great deal.

i have two brand new torque converters

one is a 2600 stall and one is a 2800 stall

these are both brand new in box. i wasnt sure which one i wanted to go with and now i just bought a m3 so i no longer need a fast truck :). i paid 300 for the 2800 stall plus shipping and 350 for the 2600 stall plus shipping (cost more to make because of different internals) these have

New Bearing

Closer Tolerance

New Burnished Hub

Cleaned Mounted Surface

Verifed Pilot Size

New Lock-up Clutch

Upgrade Turbine Hub

Reinforced Mounting Hub

Insured Thread Conformance

Reinforced Impeller Hub

Reinformed Dampners

Highest Quality Welds

Balanced

Brazed Impeller

Brazed Turbine and Steel Splines

good for every n/a mod there is including cam and head work. garunteed up to 450hp to the wheels.

- heavy duty oversized transmission cooler than i was planning on doing if i installed the 2800 stall converter (not needed for the 2600 stall but good for the 2800 if you tow with it...) its the b and m style's plate and fin design VERY HEAVY DUTY paid 100 plus shipping

-transgo heavy duty hd2-c shift kit paid 115 shipped

-sonnax forward pinless accumulator piston

-the beast heavy duty sunshell paid 65 plus shipping

-gm chrome deep transmission pan ( i believe its 2 quarts deeper than stock)

i would like to get 400 plus shipping for the whole package with the 2800 stall converter or 425 plus shipping for the whole package plus the 2600 stall converter

2800 converter by itself 250 plus shipping

2600 by itself 275 plus shipping

i will not respond to low balls only reasonable offers this is a smoking deal as i paid over 700 for all these parts. my loss is your gain.this is the most complete kit you can get and its all name brand stuff. when i soup something up i like to get the most bang for buck and above all it must be RELIABLE. this is everything you need to really wake up the 4l65e or 4l60e that is holding this 6.0 back! i no longer check this site daily the quickest way you can reach me is to email me at [email protected] or call my cell 845-238-4024.

-ken