New Front End Look !

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paint the chrome and ditch the grille for a horizontal bar look painted black and it may be a bit better, but the big O in the headlight is just too much imo

:withstupid: I could deal with one piece headlights but they just look weird with the rest of the truck. Chrome def has to go though. Color match it and it'll look better. I have noticed a lot of people on here like the factory grill (or billet inserts) to keep the whole SS look together. Gotta give you probs for trying something new.

If the headlights didn't have that big O it would look good. But it also looks like a GMC. Again its your truck make it your own just not my cup of tea.

Side note someone posted this a while ago about the thought of doing it. And the response was almost the same..

Edited by Sick03ss (see edit history)

It kinda looks like something just jumped out at your truck. Like that actually might be what every other truck looks like to the deer before it gets hit. Honestly though its clean looking and very original.

Edited by DerickD (see edit history)