Gonna Be Bored For A While

mcmahan

well guys/gals i had my surgery today i am ok no pain yet lol

i am not gonna be able to drive the ss for at least a month or more but got my wife to drive me around lol

i am gonna have lots of time on my hands now cant go back to work for a few weeks

my goal is to catch Dan lol jk

thanks in advance.

Justin

Congrats on the fix, hope it is better soon McMahan. I was seriously thinking of you and your surgery as I am facing 3 surgeries myself in the next few months (jaw, 3 hernias, gums/teeth). Welcome to the bored club of bad health/injuries! I have bilateral hernia surgery on the 23rd :uhoh: so no thanksgiving dinna for me.

Let me know how your recovery is, my mom needs that exact surgery on her big toe.

-A

Congrats on the fix, hope it is better soon McMahan. I was seriously thinking of you and your surgery as I am facing 3 surgeries myself in the next few months (jaw, 3 hernias, gums/teeth). Welcome to the bored club of bad health/injuries! I have bilateral hernia surgery on the 23rd :uhoh: so no thanksgiving dinna for me.

Let me know how your recovery is, my mom needs that exact surgery on her big toe.

-A

wow i am sorry to hear about all the surgery you are having to face. if you have aim hit me up lol

i wish nothing but the best for you

it suck cant have no turkey brother

i will keep you posted on how things go so you can keep your mom posted so far so good