Attn:all Turbo Guys

casper

ok first of all unfortunately my first setup went terribly wrong motor went boom and well decided to start again so here it goes its going to be a front mount borg warner s475turbo 76mm with a 1.32 a/r on a 5.3 and i mostly race fast and the furious style 1/4 mile and i was going to try the new z06 cam bob its a 210/230 591 lift even. So wat do u guys think any suggestions

How much power are you looking to make? the LS6 cam with a 475 and a 1.1a/r 83mm turbine wheel combo is good for 700 whp and it comes into boost fast. Or if you are looking to make more power I would go with the 1.32 96mm turbine wheel combo on the 475.

dont listen to this guy if anyone knows how to screw up a turbo setup its him. :jester:

he designed the kit for the worlds fastest SS truck as of now , in turbo land he definatly knows his stuff . to bad he doesent live on the west coast.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

get a cam that matches the RPM band you want to run in. the turbo will still do its job

i ran a cam larger then most run, i made more power then most do and i did it with a much smaller motor then the rest

230/236

get a cam that matches the RPM band you want to run in. the turbo will still do its job

i ran a cam larger then most run, i made more power then most do and i did it with a much smaller motor then the rest

230/236

you always have huge cams

im running the same duration in my 427 fwiw. mine does have 61x lift though.

you always have huge cams

im running the same duration in my 427 fwiw. mine does have 61x lift though.

i hope you would have more lift with those bad ass TFS heads that flow so well compared to stock.