Almost That Time!

Wheatley

It is that time to go back to the track and get some 11's out of the crewcab!!I do not expect to reach my goal for the winter this trip,but that will come the next time out!!

I went ahead and bought a gallon of VHT incase they are stingy with it that night.LOL

Took the back seats out while I mounted the bottle to the floor for easier access,so i just left them out.I will not be taking them out everytime though,to much of a pain to mess with IMO.

Also,went ahead and put some adjustable shocks on the rear to stiffen it,bottles are full!!

There will be videos of the pass if everything goes as planned.We will just have to see,you never know.LOL

However,it would be my luck for it to rain!!LOL For some reason it usually happens on the nights I do go.

Stay tuned!!!!!! :cheers:

It is that time to go back to the track and get some 11's out of the crewcab!!I do not expect to reach my goal for the winter this trip,but that will come the next time out!!

I went ahead and bought a gallon of VHT incase they are stingy with it that night.LOL

Took the back seats out while I mounted the bottle to the floor for easier access,so i just left them out.I will not be taking them out everytime though,to much of a pain to mess with IMO.

Also,went ahead and put some adjustable shocks on the rear to stiffen it,bottles are full!!

There will be videos of the pass if everything goes as planned.We will just have to see,you never know.LOL

However,it would be my luck for it to rain!!LOL For some reason it usually happens on the nights I do go.

Stay tuned!!!!!! :cheers:

were did you get that vht?......do you spray that stuff on you tires?

were did you get that vht?......do you spray that stuff on you tires?

you can put it on your tires, but most people poor some on the ground and spin there tires over for just a few seconds. then your good to go. makes your shoes stick to the ground. :D

you can put it on your tires, but most people poor some on the ground and spin there tires over for just a few seconds. then your good to go. makes your shoes stick to the ground. :D

I am hoping sticky enough to hook,i plan to flash the converter on the bottle :drool:

If it hooks,it should do pretty good.