Help On Tire Choice G-force Kdw?

09kx250f567

I have the KDW II on my truck and love them, but if your truck is a DD, I would not recomend them, unless you are willing to pay up for the high cost-short life span. they do wear out faster than the other tires, but the grip is great in any weather. and when they do loose grip, if you can get them to loose grip, they are loud. Much louder than stock tires. I like these tire so much that I have them on both my SSS and the BMW 850i

I have them on both my Silverado and my daily driver S-10. I agree with chpspecial about treadwear. They're great on the highway and around town but I don't run them in the Michigan winters. There's nothing like a dedicated set of snow tires for the sloppy stuff.

gallery_3087_69_35257.jpg

gallery_3087_69_45214.jpg

I'm a big fan of the BFG G-Force line. I run their KD's on my Impala SS.

They're awesome in the dry on the street, road course and the drag strip.

gallery_3087_69_10606.jpg

I have them on my Imp SS and love them, I looking to get them for my SSS the best price I have found for 22in is watch Sears.com and they usually go on sale every few months.

2204850162_large.jpg

Edited by SSmoothSilSS (see edit history)

I have the KDW G force T/A and they are a really good tire. The only down fall they dont last very long for the price. I wont be replacing my tires with them again.

Im going with the Nitto 420s. but i also have 24 inch wheels and the BFG are still 465 each :cry: