Father Executes 15yr Old Son For Molesting 3yr Old Sister

Black2003SS

http://www.freep.com/article/20091118/NEWS...8026/1001/rss01

Did he do society a favor?

I think that is totally whacked out and wonder what the kid really did, if anything at all? The mother admits he did something, but she says not rape? Then what did he do? I bet the mother feels horrible about telling the father.

I'm sure this will get a lot of mixed and heated responses. I know what I would do if someone sexually abused my child. Terrible situation all in all.

Thats my thought. Many of us have said in the past on this board, in lighter hearted discussions, of other national media cases of molestation that many of us would indeed harm the person responsible or that it would be hard for us to hold back from hurting that person. But this has that sick twist of the person being your other child. It is very disturbing.

The story sounds incomplete to me. We don't know enough to form a valid opinion. There is definitely something missing between the phone conversation and the father showing up with the gun. And we don't know exactly what the kid did, either. What I'm reading between the lines: The son did in fact molest his sister, in a way that could never be forgiven. The father decided right then and there that if anyone, his own child or not, did that to his daughter he would kill them. This explains the fathers apparent lack of remorse. Now the mother is doing what she can to protect the family name as best she can, by saying the son did not actually molest the daughter, which is putting 100% of the fault on the father.

Either way, this is some f*cked up sh*t.

Joe,

I believe the father is actually the biological father of the three yr old and 15yr old. The mother of the 15yr old is not the mother of the 3yr old and the alleged incident took place at the fathers home, but confessed to his mother. This is what I gather from reading the articles, however, it is not very clear.

I personally know what I have done to someone that acted inappropriately with a member of my family. My cousin was raped at the age of 14, the police did nothing. I found out about it because the kid was bragging all over school about what he did. We took him out in the middle of a field and kicked a car door in on his arm. I can't see killing a son or even half son, especially at 15, there has to be more behind this story.