New Camaro Ss And A Kill That Was Pointless But Kill None The Less

USMC Silverado

No, sadly i didn't buy one but i definately test drove one and thought i was going to have to change my pants those things ARE amazing... that's all i have to say i was just in heaven the whole time driving it, picturing a driveway with my SSS in it and a Camaro SS... that's heaven, throw in a Z06 and i'll die happy.... NOW as for my kill that was the most retarded thing in the world ... i had a guy pull up beside me with a WHISTLE tip today.. yes you read right a whistle tip on his.. (here's the good part) Toyota...CAMRY yes my friends a camry! and for one it sounded like hell.

sooo... he revs and i hear this god awful sounds and i yelled wtf was that!? he said "Turbo spool" i was just smiled since i knew he was full o' chit well... i revved mine and he was like "this thing eats V8's like it's nothing" so i said lets put some money on it... he didn't like that idea at all. well i saw the other light turn yellow knowing mine was on a 2 second delay once it turned red...as soon as it hit green i gave it half throttle and left him behind ... after i let off of it on the interstate he FLEW past me probably doing 70... i was doing the speed limit of 55 and i saw the little whistle tip on it... haha WOO WOOOOOO

You don't understand his mindset.... In his eyes he won!

He passed you... that's why he think they eat V8's, because 2 miles down the road he passes them and considers that the win.

Never let them pass you!!!!! Wait till you see them coming up hard then romp it so they don't get past :D

wow ppl like that think there $3000 pos will kill every thing but a high end sports car lol i love killing them guys

i knew a guy that had a 98-99 malibu had the same exhaust tip on it cai, ect he told me he would kill my 02 ss camaro i just laughed he kept running his mouth so i got fed up with him and crushed him in front of our whole BN he shut up after that lol

oh did i mention he had SS stickers on it lol

Edited by McMahan (see edit history)

his car probably wasnt hungry for a v8 today. lol. those guys are losers

yeah im sure he had a SRT10 for breakfast and more than likely a lightning for lunch... Prolly just finished eating a F430 for dessert so i could see how he could be full from that and prolly wasnt hungry at all. lol what a terd

wow ppl like that think there $3000 pos will kill every thing but a high end sports car lol i love killing them guys

i knew a guy that had a 98-99 malibu had the same exhaust tip on it cai, ect he told me he would kill my 02 ss camaro i just laughed he kept running his mouth so i got fed up with him and crushed him in front of our whole BN he shut up after that lol

oh did i mention he had SS stickers on it lol

wow... a SS malibu... i remember the Malibu MaXX... that thing was a joke

yeah im sure he had a SRT10 for breakfast and more than likely a lightning for lunch... Prolly just finished eating a F430 for dessert so i could see how he could be full from that and prolly wasnt hungry at all. lol what a terd

yeah, i mean what can ya say... you can't keep eatting big meals all day long you'll eventually be to full to eat a regular ol' V8 truck.. haha he was a f*cktard

it wasnt a ss he just put the decals off of a camaro and did a few autozone bolt ons and said its faster than a ss so he put the decals on lol

he was one of those guys whos car looks like he pulled up in front of autozone or walmart and the store threw up all over it lol

it wasnt a ss he just put the decals off of a camaro and did a few autozone bolt ons and said its faster than a ss so he put the decals on lol

he was one of those guys whos car looks like he pulled up in front of autozone or walmart and the store threw up all over it lol

lol, i know alot of those cars around my home town in Roanoke.. shit ton of stickers on the car and you goto Adv. auto or autozone and it's like a kit of stickers... losers lol :jester: