Finally Got My 03 Sss

CTSSS

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah as soon as i can afford them hah. Im a college kid so i dont have much extra income. but when I get some money I want to get some black rims, probably rockstars. I also wanna do an intake, a tune, and a little audio work. once i get my black rims i wanna paint the bowtie and vents black

Nice!!! Miles? it looks clean

X2 and what did you pick it up for? also, gotta lose the pipes and get the tails tinted correctly. otherwise a kick ass truck. wish i would have gone with an 03-04 so i couldve gotten a blue one :uhoh:

yeah i have gotten a lot of mixed emotions about the tailpipes, might get some new tips but idk they are kinda unique. it might help if they werent crooked too hahaha

:lol: yeah I know what you mean, I think I was tweaking my tips for about 2-weeks until I got them 'just right'! Good news is that it's your truck now :chevy: Congrats again, especially the Arrival Blue, those are very rare.

Mr. P. :)

Nice truck. Arrival blue is the best color :P . do you have any plans for it?

Looks good, got the best color! :jester: lol

Great looking truck man, looks good... the exhaust eh, it's what suits you man but it's none the less a good looking vehical... and as for matt and shawn... i'm going to disagree and say black :cool::jester: