Finally Got My 03 Sss

CTSSS

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks for all the complements guys and yeah I know ill probably get new exhaust tips but probably cant buy anything for at least a month with christmas and then books for january semester coming up in my near future. and yeah im happy i finally got my ss, although im kind of lost as to what to do on the internet now that Im not searching for a truck

thanks for all the complements guys and yeah I know ill probably get new exhaust tips but probably cant buy anything for at least a month with christmas and then books for january semester coming up in my near future. and yeah im happy i finally got my ss, although im kind of lost as to what to do on the internet now that Im not searching for a truck

search for mods and dream about them. I know I do. :)

Nice truck. Prepare to be broke lol. I got mine right before I graduated college so I know what you mean about no mod money lol.

EDIT: Where in NY did you pick it up? Glad to see we have another north east guy.

Edited by delay18 (see edit history)

i picked it up near lake george, dont remember the town...I believe it was exit 19 off the northway. i thought i was gonna hit the canadian border pretty soon haha

Haha. You are pretty far from the border. I am about 1/2 hour south of there near exit 12.

love the truck, hate the pipes. oh and please dont put rockstars on an ss. i mean its ur truck but they are an HD 4x4 rim designed for lifted trucks. get a custom tune not some crappy handheld. start working ur way up from there.

again its ur truck and im a college student as well but please please please dont get black rockstars lol.

:cheers:

I go to school and work in Danbury. I have always wanted rockstars for a lifted truck and think they would be sick on my ss ass well. Someone on here has some and I like it, check the wheel forum he has a red ss with 22 inch rockstars

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I know, I know. I need new tips lol. Not sure on what I want though, I kinda like exhaust that comes out at 45s but that would be more than just tips lol. Since these pics I've actually tinged the 3rd brakeloght and gotten tints. Also have some black 22s sitting in the basement for spring