4 Police Officers Killed!

Rays B4U

A tragic day for Law Enforcement in Parkland, WA. According to the news these officers were in a coffee shop with their laptops getting ready for their shift when up to 2 gunmen entered the coffee and assassinated/murdered/ambushed the officers. Fox News

This comes on the heals of another officer being ambushed in Seattle about a month ago. That officer was a training officer and was parked and going over a traffic stop that his probationary officer had just completed when a man pulled up and killed him and injured the probationary officer.

My prayers and thoughts go out to all the police officer's family, friends, and fellow police officers and community, may god be with you.

Edited by Rays B4U (see edit history)

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a really messed up world. I want to go into schooling and training next year to become a cop though our community hear is not huge it is still big and wether it is a small town or a huge city those thoughts go through every officers head and I dare any officer to say different. My thoughts and prayers go out to the family and friends of those officers! Officers try to make this world a better place for everyone! I want to become a part of something to help make the place we live in a better place for everyone and our kids. Its really messed up that alot of stuff like this happens over the dumbest shit. There has been officers killed over a Damn speeding ticket. I mean wtf kind of world do we live in where an officer has to be afraid of getting killed over a damn speeding ticket.

truly sad....Its a wonder how people can be so ruthless

oh im sure when the person gets caught, there lawyer will say they had a bad childhood, or blame it on violent tv. Then they will waste our tax dollars and let the rot in jail instead of shooting them in the head like they should be. Thats one reason why crime is the way it is. People know there is no swift punishment. Eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth is the way it should be. screw the scum bags. The US has gone to hell because the standard has fallen so far. Its a damn frickin shame

:rant:

Im sorry guys. Its just that most of my friends are Leo's and this kind of stff really hits close to home and gets me angry

Edited by Badkarma (see edit history)