4 Police Officers Killed!

Rays B4U

i was with Travis today and just happened to drive by it police was every where we didnt know what was going on but with officers carring m-4's around knew something was up

very sad day

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ive had my run ins with cops and yeah i dont care for them, but honestly who could be so EFFED up to do sumthin like this!? i mean they have families and friends. KIDS! for cryin out loud! my prayers to these families..... :(

i hope justice comes quick!

it was only one person the news says! and yeah i hope he gets wats coming to him and dies!

well this morning it was conformed it was 4 officers they have the guy who did the shooting in seattle. he has barricaded him self in a home and the officers are trying to get him out now.

what has this world come to

well this morning it was conformed it was 4 officers they have the guy who did the shooting in seattle. he has barricaded him self in a home and the officers are trying to get him out now.

what has this world come to

Lob a few grenades in the damn thing and blow his ass to hell where he belongs! Or just shoot the house to shit no house is bullet proof something will hit him!

Update ...

Police fatally shoot, Washington State shooting suspect ... Linky

:rant: ... BTW ... Isn't it truly nice that when 4 people are shot, killed, excecuted, let alone they were all Police Officers. That someobody on this site has the nerve to give this thread a "One Star" rating ... Nice, truly nice ... Maybe if they were homeless or if they owned a SSS, this thead would have got 5 stars??? Whoever you are ... you may not like the police all that much. But I don't see you out there, trying to help your fellow citizen, on a daily basis.

Edited by Stitches040 (see edit history)

Update ...

Police fatally shoot, Washington State shooting suspect ... Linky

:rant: ... BTW ... Isn't it truly nice that when 4 people are shot, killed, excecuted, let alone they were all Police Officers. That someobody on this site has the nerve to give this thread a "One Star" rating ... Nice, truly nice ... Maybe if they were homeless or if they owned a SSS, this thead would have got 5 stars??? Whoever you are ... you may not like the police all that much. But I don't see you out there, trying to help your fellow citizen, on a daily basis.

Luckily that caught and killed that pos before he got a chance at any other officers!

I am in no way a big fan of the police for many reasons. Some are good and some are bad. They get my respect for going out and "trying" to help in our communities, but I know those that do more harm than good. IMHO, I think most people would go out there and do the same brave, heroic, and courageous things officers would do. I know I would. But you would not catch me dead in a uniform with a badge. I think that just gives some people an ego boost they don't really need.

I wouldnt even risk a K-9 because he would shoot the dog! yeah a couple frags in there and call it good! i say take him alive tie him to a fence post and let every LEO beat his ass to death then let some starving dogs eat him!

Glad to see they got the guy. :thumbs:

Those of you who say you don't like cops---Are you saying then that you don't like Ray and Shaun or our other members who are cops? They all seem like stand up guys to me. I don't like getting pulled over but every ticket I've ever gotten I've deserved. I know the rules and if I get caught breaking them--Oh, well. :dunno: Can't imagine the world without cops. The chaos would be insane. We would be reduced to animals. Only the strong would survive. Laws are meaningless without enforcement. To literally put your life on the line for the general public everyday is the most noble thing you can do. It's right up there with the soldiers who fight for our freedom. I say, Keep up the good work guys and if I get caught doing 100+mph in a 70 zone, I'll take my fine and shut up.

Another thought---Why is it that in our society if you shoot a minority person it's a "hate" crime, but if you shoot a cop because he's a cop, it's not? :rant:

Glad to see they got the guy. :thumbs:

Those of you who say you don't like cops---Are you saying then that you don't like Ray and Shaun or our other members who are cops? They all seem like stand up guys to me. I don't like getting pulled over but every ticket I've ever gotten I've deserved. I know the rules and if I get caught breaking them--Oh, well. :dunno: Can't imagine the world without cops. The chaos would be insane. We would be reduced to animals. Only the strong would survive. Laws are meaningless without enforcement. To literally put your life on the line for the general public everyday is the most noble thing you can do. It's right up there with the soldiers who fight for our freedom. I say, Keep up the good work guys and if I get caught doing 100+mph in a 70 zone, I'll take my fine and shut up.

Another thought---Why is it that in our society if you shoot a minority person it's a "hate" crime, but if you shoot a cop because he's a cop, it's not? :rant:

That's a good question for Obama with all his laws and bs. A lot of times though, an officer may do something horrible and get a slap on the wrist, whereas another citizen commits the same offense and does hard time. A lot of things are messed up and crooked. As for cops, my tints, speeding, etc. are all my fault and I take the blame for it. It is frustrating sometimes, but they are doing their job. However, some take it personal, others have an oversized ego, and some are the biggest liars, cheats, and criminals you could ever find. The cops, firemen, servicemen (army, navy.......) on here are all great people and there is nothing against them. Just saying some are good and some are bad people. I have met my share of both.