Cam Install Party.

Mine is on hold for a bit, i'll call you tomorrow and explain more Luke. :ninja:

Your LSx block came in yesterday Dan, it looks good. Call me with your final displacement numbers and I will bring it to the machine shop on Monday. They actually called and said the mounting plate for the F4 is back from powdercoat. Should make just enough power for what you are shooting for. :cheers:

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your LSx block came in yesterday Dan, it looks good. Call me with your final displacement numbers and I will bring it to the machine shop on Monday. They actually called and said the mounting plate for the F4 is back from powdercoat. Should make just enough power for what you are shooting for. :cheers:

Stop giving away my secrets Boss! :wtf::uhoh::ninja::jester:

sounds like a pretty mild setup.

*Update* We will also be doing injectors on Niko's truck. Should have enough time to do both. Just don't forget the new injectors. :jester:

idk you guys are putting alot of pressure on me to bring stuff i might just forget somethin behind. LOL jk ill pre-load the ss a day in advance so nothings forgoten about

idk you guys are putting alot of pressure on me to bring stuff i might just forget somethin behind. LOL jk ill pre-load the ss a day in advance so nothings forgoten about

Make yourself a list, and check it twice. :D ...and let Luke pull your truck into the garage so we don't have another "incident" :unsure:

*Update* We will also be doing injectors on Niko's truck. Should have enough time to do both. Just don't forget the new injectors. :jester:

Oh no, nothing goes nicely on Niko's truck. :uhoh: I volunteer to disconnect the battery since Mark is cutting the injector wires. Niko, your on your own for tuning...

Make yourself a list, and check it twice. :D ...and let Luke pull your truck into the garage so we don't have another "incident" :unsure:

LOL! "Incident". Tough crowd Niko, feel the love man.