Cam Install Party.

Oh no, nothing goes nicely on Niko's truck. :uhoh: I volunteer to disconnect the battery since Mark is cutting the injector wires. Niko, your on your own for tuning...

LOL! "Incident". Tough crowd Niko, feel the love man.

:crackup::jester:

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
Yea I saw it on his facebook page...

Yea that dang Niko. :shakehead:

LOL dont worry guys i still have my ways. i can see if i can get my freinds to get them for me if not worst case i guess i have to stop at dunkin donuts :uhoh:

or maybe you can go in and ill just keep your truck warm and make sure nobody steals it? :jester:

You must redeem yourself from last time sir....that means bagels, muffins, donuts, munchkins, coffee, and hot chocolate......and i'll keep the truck warm. :P

You must redeem yourself from last time sir....that means bagels, muffins, donuts, munchkins, coffee, and hot chocolate......and i'll keep the truck warm. :P

idk man thats alot of stuff to remember i might forget some of that inside the stoor im probably gonna need your help haha

idk man thats alot of stuff to remember i might forget some of that inside the stoor im probably gonna need your help haha

Steal a shopping cart from work. :jester: Looks like you need more than just my help carrying donuts, tried Hooked on Phonics lately? :huh::jester: