Whissle Day At The Drags

lilmarv1117

man. i didnt thnk it was runnin that rich... dang dude... i need to fix that bad! get some new 02 sensors, and some new tr6's and stall her up at the tree and i am guessin i can shave a full 3 seconds off!! HAHAHA... maybe 2 tenths or so...

yeah, i guess i am a lil addicted

Great meeting you Chris! Its been a long time coming. By far an awesome truck...I am glad I got to see it in person.

You know, if you hang around the east SS guys too long, you are going to be a drag racing junky! Nice run man.

Edit: Yea, definitely get that truck leaner! We should have thrown it on the laptop for that run. BTW, Did the helmet fit O.K.?

Edited by Krambo (see edit history)

Great meeting you Chris! Its been a long time coming. By far an awesome truck...I am glad I got to see it in person.

You know, if you hang around the east SS guys too long, you are going to be a drag racing junky! Nice run man.

Edit: Yea, definitely get that truck leaner! We should have thrown it on the laptop for that run. BTW, Did the helmet fit O.K.?

helmet fit fine. i did have it on the laptop on my HP tuners. you were busy as shit, and i know i have as stuck 02 sensor so i didnt wanna bug you. spring is coming, i will let you have at it then :)

with your setup you should be running high 11's... but im sure you have 500lbs of stereo equiptment!! Very nice truck.

I have NO doubts even with the audio it will hit high 11's. but in all honesty, i dont give a rats ass. its fast enuff for me and in the end thats all that matters. well that and i watched a movie on the way home in 5.1 surround sound!! :) i built it for an all around show/go truck. and i am pretty sure thats what i have... :cheers: