Shopman Bowtie

The only color I do is within the SS, I don't paint or finish the outside. It will end up chipping and the results will be not up to my or your expectations.

shopman1 (Brad)

Can you do the black trim AND black SSs yet? When I got mine you said you didnt have the vinyl for it.

Just wondering

:chevy: Guys - I want to offer to anyone that has my SS Bowtie: if you want it re-finished for any reason, I will take care of you for very little $'s. I enjoy the work and will support you all as customers. 

Thanks,

[email protected]  (Brad)

Shopman,

That is good news... I will take you up on your offer in the upcoming months...

PM me all of the pricing details...

:thumbs:

The only color I do is within the SS, I don't paint or finish the outside. It will end up chipping and the results will be not up to my or your expectations.

shopman1 (Brad)

When you say outside, do you mean the 1/4 inch trim that goes along the outside or the flat part around the SS? Because I am just wanting some vinyl to put in that trim just like the vinyl you put in the SSs. :dunno::crazy:

• 4 years later...
I got one of the shopman1 bowties for the front of my SS. I got the polished with SS etched in the center. Bought on Ebay. The thing fit perfectly and really looks great. I have already had several positive comments about it and it has only been on there for a week or so. Shipped to me fast too. Thanks Shopman

I have been looking for a bowtie for my black SS and would like one of the shopman1 bowties and cant seem to find any on ebay and the site it takes you to is no longer active

shopman1 (Brad)

i would like to purchase one you bowties how to i go about doing it, your website doesn't seem to be working

Archived