Shopman Bowtie

I got one of the shopman1 bowties for the front of my SS. I got the polished with SS etched in the center. Bought on Ebay. The thing fit perfectly and really looks great. I have already had several positive comments about it and it has only been on there for a week or so. Shipped to me fast too. Thanks Shopman

• 4 weeks later...
I got one of the shopman1 bowties for the front of my SS.  I got the polished with SS etched in the center.  Bought on Ebay.  The thing fit perfectly and really looks great.  I have already had several positive comments about it and it has only been on there for a week or so.  Shipped to me fast too.  Thanks Shopman

I Agree... :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

it does look great i agree BUT, mine is chipping and i want it to not chip :D so what are some things i can do, i know this is probably answerin my own ignorant question but let me take a guess, use a certain type of primer / adhesive for painting metal, clear coat , and any thing else anyone would feel free to comment, what do you use to get in the crevasis(Spell) a q-tip :confused:

i kind of want mine to look like this

51557170.jpg

Archived