Cai Dyno Test

woblik

I just read the sticky on the cai dyno results, and i have to be honest, im very surprised by the kn dop i. Filter.

I dont plan on doing too much performance upgrades at all. Only things i considered are cai, exhaust, and maybe a tune. But if im only gonna get 5 more hp from a cai over a drop in kn, ill save 200 and get a kn.

Do you all agree? Like i said, im looking for a lil more performance and efficiency.

Also, has anyone tested those king cobra intakes? They loom wild and pretty sure they guaranteed 30 hp. Doubt that.

Thanks for any input

I just read the sticky on the cai dyno results, and i have to be honest, im very surprised by the kn dop i. Filter.

I dont plan on doing too much performance upgrades at all. Only things i considered are cai, exhaust, and maybe a tune. But if im only gonna get 5 more hp from a cai over a drop in kn, ill save 200 and get a kn.

Do you all agree? Like i said, im looking for a lil more performance and efficiency.

Also, has anyone tested those king cobra intakes? They loom wild and pretty sure they guaranteed 30 hp. Doubt that.

Thanks for any input

If you don't have big plans then just go ahead with the drop in filter and spend the rest of your money on some good ol' beer

• 2 months later...

You'll perceive a performance improvement with the CAI, but on a stock engine you probably aren't really gaining much if anything. I like the sound of the open element CAI vs the stock air box. Kind of an "old school" 4BBL sound when you put your foot in it. Every time someone asks me if I could tell any difference before and after, I just reply "It sounds good". :D