had to post it

02denali

i was on the way home and decided to drive around a little. i came up on a supercharged harley and a chevy truck racing. on the first run i took off behind them and passed them way up top. the next light it was me,the chevy,and the harley. when the light turned green i left and by the time we were to the next light i was about 3 trucks ahead. man for some this isnt a big deal. but before the cam cats and the new tune i could beat these harleys. we went from a roll on the next time and i stilled pulled on him. thanks to all and nelson. :devil: :drive: :thumbs:

oh no now you are going to find an ss there where you are and you are going to be really suprised when you do. especially if they are on this board. i by no means are as fast as some of these on this board. just keep looking and one will show up.

What area are you in Oklahoma? What do you consider moderate mods?

I'm still waiting for my other PCM from Allen but once I get it, we can see about getting together.

I'm in Norman.

Moderate I would consider to be Intake, Full Exaust, PCM, and any other bolt on. Minimum to no internal changes.

Let me know if your near Norman, I dont keep the HD here at my appartment (dont trust these little bastards running around here), so i'll have to go up to Edmond to get it when you want a run.

The Demon's always here though if you want.

Let me know. :chevy:

Also, what is considered to fall into what level of modification is an intersting question, I had not really thought of it before. i think i'll make a list and run it by ya'll and see what you think. :cheers:

thanks zippy. i have been trying truck the truck all back together. i am really stoked about the new times and this kill. it wasnt but two months ago that i couldnt break in to the 14's do to valve float. but now the cam and stuff are finally coming to gether.

well just reg mods are basically bolt ons. heavy mods are what i have.extreme mods are those that have blowers and stroker motors heads and so on. what are your mods?

I think its a bit more complex than that, but i'm still working out the details.

:cheers:

The Mods on the Demon are Volant Intake w/Ram-Air Tube, Westers PCM, Flow 40's, and a few other goodies....

No poweradders and nothing internal on the motor.

Shes a fast little truck, i'd like to give a moderately modified SS a run sometime. Maybe bet a dinner at Outback on the outcome :chevy::chevy:

(After all its just a little 4.8 right?) :thumbs:

Archived