New Ccw Pistol!

blackbeast ss

picked up a new xd springfield .45 14 shoot for daily carry i just got back from the shooting range and this is a badass piece comfortable and very accurate i love it......heres a couple of pics

new45xdservice002.jpg

new45xdservice003.jpg

new45xdservice005.jpg

Edited by blackbeast ss (see edit history)

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice piece, I have a springfield XD 40. cal subcompact, its a great concealed carry pistol and accurate!
whats the mag capacity on the sub .40

anybody know what the red clip is for???

Edited by blackbeast ss (see edit history)

The red tag in the case? My XDM .40 cal came with the same red clip that goes in the ejection port or chamber port whatever you perfer. If you have a round in the chamber you can't fit the tag in. It's so you tell right away that the chamber is empty. helpful for the range masters. Nice gun. XD's are bad@$$

Edited by SS truck (see edit history)

The red tag in the case? My XDM .40 cal came with the same red clip that goes in the ejection port or chamber port whatever you perfer. If you have a round in the chamber you can't fit the tag in. It's so you tell right away that the chamber is empty. helpful for the range masters. Nice gun. XD's are bad@$
ahhhh ok thanks :thumbs: