Usabodyguard

JF-03-SS

I saw it on the shelf last night,and was like, "I recognize that truck..." then I read the story and figured out whose it was. Then I saw Supersub's truck and TXsillverado (who I've actually seen around town) that was pretty cool. GJ guys!! :cheers:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey thanks guys!! This build sure taught me a thing or two about a lot of things... if that makes any sense!

Now that I am done I am looking forward to spring so I can enjoy it.

I am moving on to another project :ninja: I have a large corporation (400+ stores) that wants me to build a show truck for them for marketing purposes, I meet with them after the holidays... stay tuned, more to come!!!

Edited by usabodyguard (see edit history)

Nice write up Dave, I just have one question, how come you didnt thank all of you sponsors? I would think they would want that with all the help you got on the build. just a question, i know i had to mention MTX and SSBC in my write up. maybe yours are less demanding? hmmm!!!

cant wait to see the next build you have in your sleeve. I have done a few for others, but i like doin them for myself more so. this way there are no deadlines, no questions, its all YOU into it and best of all, you get to drive it once its done. The truck I did for MTX SEMA show 2 years ago, seeing that thing leave was like giving up my first born child. It sucked!!

:cheers:

Nice write up Dave, I just have one question, how come you didnt thank all of you sponsors? I would think they would want that with all the help you got on the build. just a question, i know i had to mention MTX and SSBC in my write up. maybe yours are less demanding? hmmm!!!

cant wait to see the next build you have in your sleeve. I have done a few for others, but i like doin them for myself more so. this way there are no deadlines, no questions, its all YOU into it and best of all, you get to drive it once its done. The truck I did for MTX SEMA show 2 years ago, seeing that thing leave was like giving up my first born child. It sucked!!

:cheers:

I am not the editor of Truckin' I didnt write the article... a complete sponsor list was given to them and yes, they left out a couple of people, not my fault.

I am not the editor of Truckin' I didnt write the article... a complete sponsor list was given to them and yes, they left out a couple of people, not my fault.

I know you arent the editor of the mag. geesh :) I was just suprised is all. I thought with Truckin' bein all over the build of your truck and you knowing them as well as you do, that they would have helped you acknowledge them. maybe a side bar or something?

Oh well, another simple question, posted on a Forum that i am sure i will get phone calls/texts or bashed for. Gotta love it. :cry::nono:

"I think its lame you trying to make me look bad... grow up and stop hating, and stop listening to Mike while youre at it... that guy is obsessed with me, I actually feel sorry for him - tell him to use that negative energy for something positive.

Youve got skills, you build sick shit, stop playing the BS hater game because of mike... he's not worth it. If you have a problem with me, talk to me about it, or get over it... but trying to make me look bad is only making you look bad. "

as i said, another post that i will get called/text or bashed for.

this was sent to me in a PM from a certain person.. I wont mention names... BUT JESUS CRIST. a simple question, a simple comment and i get this? WTF? I mean seriously... by the way... who is MIKE? I have no problems with "you" none. what so ever.

childish games is what this is. as for a Hater... I am pretty sure i text you the other day and told you "nice mag article"

why would i "hate" i got nothin to hate. you have a nice truck, i told you that numerous times. get over yourself, WOW!

let the bashing begin...

sincerely, the soon to be banned -fast4popper-

I know you arent the editor of the mag. geesh :) I was just suprised is all. I thought with Truckin' bein all over the build of your truck and you knowing them as well as you do, that they would have helped you acknowledge them. maybe a side bar or something?

Oh well, another simple question, posted on a Forum that i am sure i will get phone calls/texts or bashed for. Gotta love it. :cry::nono:

nah i dont have you number

"I think its lame you trying to make me look bad... grow up and stop hating, and stop listening to Mike while youre at it... that guy is obsessed with me, I actually feel sorry for him - tell him to use that negative energy for something positive.

Youve got skills, you build sick shit, stop playing the BS hater game because of mike... he's not worth it. If you have a problem with me, talk to me about it, or get over it... but trying to make me look bad is only making you look bad. "

as i said, another post that i will get called/text or bashed for.

this was sent to me in a PM from a certain person.. I wont mention names... BUT JESUS CRIST. a simple question, a simple comment and i get this? WTF? I mean seriously... by the way... who is MIKE? I have no problems with "you" none. what so ever.

childish games is what this is. as for a Hater... I am pretty sure i text you the other day and told you "nice mag article"

why would i "hate" i got nothin to hate. you have a nice truck, i told you that numerous times. get over yourself, WOW!

let the bashing begin...

sincerely, the soon to be banned -fast4popper-

pretty lame chris to quote something sent to you privately handled maturly and you post it publically. Bad move. You know damn well who mike is hes like your best buddy and you guys cry to each other

Edited by MIDNIGHTRIDR (see edit history)

lol are you looking to get banned, so you can start another website that fails, so others will feel sorry for you cause you were "mistreated" Maybe you can call it WWW.SILVERADOSS.ORG since SILVERADOSS.NET it taken lol. You have in the past pointed fingers at dave and patronized him. So what if dave has alot of sponsors. This is his hobby and hes a smart businessman and he isnt his sponsors bitch. Most of his sponsors are mentioned in his article. Why that question was that to get a rise? wtf man.