Big Brake up grade

diggler_d

has any one done a Big Brake kit ?

a little disapointed in the stock brakes

also do you feel the brake pedal go to floor or close to it

if you push on them hard when your stopped and not moving

and even in a panic stop :chevy:

i'm also interested to see results of a big brake kit. i've seen a kit by baer called eradispeed as a plus one direct bolt on setup, but don't know of anyone who's tried it. my pedal also seems very soft. especially on hard stops.

Soft pedal can be eliminated by stainless steel brake lines. I am thinking about upgrading the brakes, but only with SS lines, different fluid, and upgraded pads. The rotors are fine I think. Slotted/cross-drilled rotors effect little if any change on braking. Even the Baer Eradispeed +1's would have a hard time beating up on a line, fluid, and pad upgrade, and are about 10 to 20 times the cost. :eek:

The Eradispeed +1 is more of an apperance upgrade than a performance. All they do is put bigger rotors with a new bracket to mount the stock caliper on. Looks nice with minimal results for around 1800 bucks.

C.K.

The Eradispeed +1 is more of an apperance upgrade than a performance. All they do is put bigger rotors with a new bracket to mount the stock caliper on. Looks nice with minimal results for around 1800 bucks.

C.K.

:withstupid:

try the brembos... :eek:

Sorry about the over pricing of the +1's Ben, that was the last price I saw for them in Truckin' but it was seperate, not a package. Thanks for correcting me!! :cheers:

The rotor upgrade and bracket from Eradi Speet help the truck stop much better, bout 20 percent better. By increasing the size of the rotor the caliper is gaining leverage on the whole wheel! If you combined that with ss lines and pads you would have quite a brake upgrade for about 1500 bucks!! A guy at our local shop had them put on an escalade and they helped him a TON!!

Archived