Unemployed

malibutwins

Damn Rob ... That completely sucks. I hope you find something soon. It completely blows how this happened just before Christmas.

I need some time off, so if you get bored, come on up and I'll let you fill in for me. I'll let you use all the lights and siren too ... :thumbs:

So.... I applied at a couple of places and went over to my machine shop to tell them whats going on. Of course my new pistons came in! So I paid for the pistons and told him I had to set the project on hold for now. He says to me no problem thanks for the heads up. He said that they will balance the engine and assemble the short block and wait for the cylinder heads. I can pay him whenever I have extra cash!!! I am happy he is working with me. I still need a daily driver cause I had a company truck. So I might put a used 6.0 in until I get back to work. I have a couple of high mile 6.0's so.... At least I wont have to drive my gf to work so I have a ride.