Cost Of Shift Kit Install

So I have been thinking about getting a shift kit and servo's as my next Mod, but i do not feel comfortable at all installing them myself. No way im going to mess with the Tranny plus I dont really have many tools

Anyway does anyone know what i should expect to pay to install? what would be a good price?

there are a bunch of shops here that advertise they install shift kits, but i want to make sure they are not trying to screw me over

good question. i'm in the same boat with you. i think i could do it myself, but i'd rather have somebody that knows what they are doing do it. as far as price goes, i have no idea. i think the trans has to be dropped in order to put the shift kit in, so it might get a little pricey in terms of labor.

When I originally had my trans beefed up, I got my shift kit, stall, and servos from FLT. To have it installed w/new pan gasket & filter, B shift solenoid, Kevlar 2-4 band, Dex VI synthetic fluid + labor was about $700 total......

When I originally had my trans beefed up, I got my shift kit, stall, and servos from FLT. To have it installed w/new pan gasket & filter, B shift solenoid, Kevlar 2-4 band, Dex VI synthetic fluid + labor was about $700 total......

wow thats a lot, but i would not be getting a stall. I was planning on buying a zippy kit which is $250

Seems expensive, :( Its going to be hard to fork out that much, but i know it will be worth it in the long run

wow thats a lot, but i would not be getting a stall. I was planning on buying a zippy kit which is $250

Seems expensive, :( Its going to be hard to fork out that much, but i know it will be worth it in the long run

Yeah that price included pulling the trans and doing all of the internal work on the bench...

So I have been thinking about getting a shift kit and servo's as my next Mod, but i do not feel comfortable at all installing them myself. No way im going to mess with the Tranny plus I dont really have many tools

Anyway does anyone know what i should expect to pay to install? what would be a good price?

there are a bunch of shops here that advertise they install shift kits, but i want to make sure they are not trying to screw me over

I can walk you through the entire thing.... it is stupid easy.

I can walk you through the entire thing.... it is stupid easy.

OKay thats it... I'm going to do a video of me installing the HPM shift kit.