Hello From Bicester, England

roberbober

Thanks Guys for all the welcomes! Yeah England is not ment for a full size truck. It can get a bit crazy in some small towns. Also peoples reactions are quite funny. Some love is and some hate it.

lol yer not kidding Bobby, i love driving a f/s truck esp when you drive up beside a toyota hilux or the like....

i've pm'd you re your wheel didn't realise you were a serviceman (i'll be buying you a beer when we meet)so the hint to save tax/ duty might not be any good for you, hope you get sorted quickly, i only sold a set of stock silverado wheels last august, pity coz you'd have been welcome to use till you get sorted, but they'd sat in my garage taking space for a couple of years so when i got offered some $$$ shipped em out...

welcome :cheers:

lol yer not kidding Bobby, i love driving a f/s truck esp when you drive up beside a toyota hilux or the like....

i've pm'd you re your wheel didn't realise you were a serviceman (i'll be buying you a beer when we meet)so the hint to save tax/ duty might not be any good for you, hope you get sorted quickly, i only sold a set of stock silverado wheels last august, pity coz you'd have been welcome to use till you get sorted, but they'd sat in my garage taking space for a couple of years so when i got offered some $$$ shipped em out...

good to see you around Eamon!

oh and this is my 5000th post...boo yeah!