Hello From Bicester, England

roberbober

Hello All,

My name is bobby and I am in the Air Force stationed out here in England. I bought my 04 SS just over two years ago and its been my first love ever sence "Don't tell my wife". Well I think that she already knows. HAHAHA. But anyways I came across this website when i was looking for a new rim. We had a bad snow for England and i slid on some ice hit a curb and busted up one of my rims pretty badly. Now the down side is that I am across the pond from any help. "Mine is the only SS I have seen over here and I drive it proud!" Well if any of you guys have a OEM 20 for sale i would greatly appericate it. Also I have a APO address witch means it basicaly the price to ship to the east coast. Well guys I am looking foward to sharing ideas and just enjoying the love of SS with everybody!

Cheers from England :cheers:

Bobby

Hello Bobby ....

First and foremost ... thank you for your service to this great country.

Second ... Look up in the For Sale / Wanted sections. There are always some rims for sale. Sadly, most are sold in sets. But it never hurts to ask.

Third ... Give a shout-out to our other buddy Eamonnschevy, who lives in England. He had a SSS shipped out to him a couple years ago. You'll also notice his truck as Miss December in the 2009 SSS.com Calendar. (search the site).

Welcome aboard ... now get your checkbook ready, as this site will make you spend some $$$$ on Mods and toys.

Shuan

Shuan

I have been looking but like you said they are normally sold in a set of four. I found some replicas online for around 200$ so I might have to go that route. I was really looking for somebody that had one laying around the shop looking to get rid of it. Thanks for the welcome! And i am looking foward to opening up the checkbook!

Bob