Header O2 Sensor Question

catdaddy300

Both front 02 sensors(pre-cat) must still be installed and used, they help the PCM determine the A/F ratio. The rear 02s strictly monitor the catalytic converter's operating condition, and I recommend leaving them in also if you are still running cats.....

Both front 02 sensors(pre-cat) must still be installed and used, they help the PCM determine the A/F ratio. The rear 02s strictly monitor the catalytic converter's operating condition, and I recommend leaving them in also if you are still running cats.....

:withstupid: i'm not running cats but i still have my rear o2 sensors in...they are just turned off. didn't feel like filling in the hole or redoing pipe for right now. make sure you are tuned for a cat delete...otherwise your truck won't be running the best because the rear o2s wont be reading a change, thus throwing a code.

Can the O2's be installed running LT's with the factory O2 harness or is extensions needed?

I didn't need an extension with the Dynatech kit, although they include one(but it is for the rear 02's)....the wire for the driver's front 02 is a bit taught, but an extension wasn't needed.....

I didn't need an extension with the Dynatech kit, although they include one(but it is for the rear 02's)....the wire for the driver's front 02 is a bit taught, but an extension wasn't needed.....

i didn't need an extension either. it came with stuff to do the extensions when i got my pacesetters, but you don't need them.

Thanks guys.