So, Anybody Get Anything Over The Top For Christmas?

Big Tim

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

awesome gifts guys congrats on it all

i personally didnt get anything i spent it all on my wife and daughter

but i guess my wish came true my daughter is coming back to live with us again for good I am so excited that's all i ever asked for and i got it so needless to say i have had the best christmas ever

Thats great Justin! I am soo happy for you and Lara!

OK, I'll go first, My dad bought me a Craftsman toolbox with intermediate and top chests. I think it's really nice for my first real box outside of work. How about you guys, anything really nice for Christmas?

post-14550-1261877467_thumb.jpg

Wow My wife got me the same box. I didn't tell her I bought a new Matco box from a guy at work that is going to stay at work though. I bought myself a cam, springs, retainers, seals, gaskets, oil pump, timing chain, valve covers, some brackets, a stock hood to be modified, and a remote start alarm combo, and some LED's for my dash light con...... Merry X-mas to myself.

I told the wife it was to rebuild the top end cause it has high miles on it and I want it to last. LOL!!!!!!!

but i guess my wish came true my daughter is coming back to live with us again for good I am so excited that's all i ever asked for and i got it so needless to say i have had the best christmas ever

Congrats on the best Christmas. I would take that gift over anything in the world. :thumbs:

I got a lot of great things ... The wife got me a nice Bose suround sound system for the Widescreen TV ...

But the Mother-In-Law got me something really nice too ....

A $1000.00 winner on a scratch ticket ... :thumbs: :thumbs:

LotteryTicket.jpg

... I'll go cash it in next week ...

Edited by Stitches040 (see edit history)

I got a lot of great things ... The wife got me a nice Bose suround sound system for the Widescreen TV ...

But the Mother-In-Law got me something really nice too ....

A $1000.00 winner on a scratch ticket ... :thumbs: :thumbs:

LotteryTicket.jpg

... I'll go cash it in next week ...

Sweetness!

I got a couple of movies, couple of PS2 games, thermal shirts for work, slippers, amber romance lotion and body spray, and a little cash. I think I'm going to take my cash and by the Rain-X lattitude wiper blades for my truck. And mom said something about my brother was going to get me rear shocks for my truck...but we'll see.

OK, I'll go first, My dad bought me a Craftsman toolbox with intermediate and top chests. I think it's really nice for my first real box outside of work. How about you guys, anything really nice for Christmas?

post-14550-1261877467_thumb.jpg

Not really just money from my folks, nothing special.

Good for you Justin im very happy for ya....

I got a craftsman seat with wheels, some detail stuff for the SS and tickets to see the boston bruins alumni play at fenway. I cant wait to see the ice in Fenway park. And I got a new dicast 1/24 scale of a two tone SS.. Good christmas