Ok Guys 2010 Projects

mcmahan

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got to take my centerlines off and sand some spots out and polish the crap out of them. I keep thinking about adding some subs/amp but still not decided yet. I think I'm going to sale the ISS spoiler. I just don't feel like doing the mod anymore. Probably going to drop $2-$3k on a atv for summer fun.

first thing for the SS will be to finish paying it off!!! after that a have a few things i wanna do, i want to have a pro-touring feel on the truck so:

Drop(whole suspension)

Wheels

Brakes

new H.I.D.'s and fogs!!!

a few more subtle changes on the front-end ( :D )

go thru the sound system again and redo a few things

Front mount turbo??? well this one probably wont happen this year but its definately in the eventual plans!!!

-Rob

Edited by BlkSSnCpt (see edit history)

here's to Brad running 12.5 :cheers:

cause if he gets there....I hope to be that much closer to running 12's

Thanks Joe! If things go the way i see them, i should be able to get there this coming spring. I've told you before, your truck is a sleeping monster right now, little more tunning and i'll be playing catch up to you.

Well I just got my cam and most of the stuff for a cam swap so with that comes pushrods, springs, retainers, valve seals, gaskets, balancer bolt, oil pump, timing chain.

On the to do list with the swap is powdercoat the brackets, alt, valve covers, timing cover.

Also on the To Do List which is already started are to finish up my carbon fiber engine, fuse, battery, air filter, and radiator covers. Maybe do the interior parts also.

Install my LED's in the cluster etc,

Get some E-Fans and install them.

Learn how to tune with my EFI Live.

Wideband installed when I get some long tubes.

I have to pick up a hood this week that is a stock hood that I am going to modify and when the summer hits my buddy and I are going to re paint the whole truck, and he's going to do something "Special" to the hood and tailgate.

Then I will tint the windows, and finish up my sub box and amp rack.

I want to re powdercoat the wheels but I don't know if I can pc the center caps on the stock wheels.

Long list but it will get done this year!!!!!