Sway Bar For The Back End

1quicktruck

A friend of mine just wont let it go. He keeps asking me about a sway bar for the back of a truck. Says he read somewhere a suburban will fit. I dont know what years to what truck. Also what good would a rear sway bar do ?

Does anyone have any info on this mod ? :confused:

A friend of mine just wont let it go. He keeps asking me about a sway bar for the back of a truck. Says he read somewhere a suburban will fit. I dont know what years to what truck. Also what good would a rear sway bar do ?

Does anyone have any info on this mod ? :confused:

Don't know much personally about sway bars, but i do know this...there is a search button in the upper right section. Type in sway bar in two different words, not swaybars as one word. You'll get more info than you bargained for. If you find what you're looking for, odds are good you'll be able to ask guys with experience who posted on the topic and they will probably help you. :cheers:

There is a company that makes them as i was looking into getting one when i still had the 06 RCSB. I will see if i can find who it was.

Heres one

http://www.suspensionconnection.com/cgi-bi...con/7634K4.html

Edited by sierra ss (see edit history)

Huh! Suburbans came with rear sway bars? :confused: I bought a Hotchkis front/rear kit, works fairly well. If you do find a Suburban with F+R sway bars remember to check the front bar, it might be larger (better) than the front bar you have now, if so get both so you have a matched pair. And a good swaybar tip is to replace all rubber swaybar mounts with poly mounts, even on stock sway bars that will greatly tighten-up the steering on the truck.

Mr. P. :)