Got A New Truck!

Well guys been awhile since iv posted up and I have changed a few things since then. The biggest thing is that I got rid of my Red 01 silverado and got me a new 2009 GMC Sierra Crew Cab 5.3 with a 6-speed. The only reason I traded my Red truck in was because I was just having to many trannsmision problems and just couldnt afford it anymore. Heres the kicker tho and i regret trading my truck in now, I went back to the dealership about a month ago and they figuard out what was wrong with the tranns all it was was the shop that was rebuilding the tranns kept putting the wrong size o rings in which kept the clutches from fully engaging. Oh well tho the trucks gone but will not be forgotten.......But on to the next project I already have the new truck tuned with a nice little exhaust setup and intake. It surpprised the hell out of me how this truck moves especially from being a big crew cab. Iv been running the truck like this for about a month already and already getting used to the power so I got a turbo for the truck. Still havnt put it in just waiting on the intercooler wastegate and BOV. The truck should really move when im done with it but im sure ill get used to that to lol.........Ill keep you all posted with updates here are some pics of the truck...................

The old one GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN

100_3404.jpg

100_3409.jpg

And the new one....

100_4322.jpg

100_4324.jpg

100_4315.jpg

IMG_0028.jpg

IMG_0024.jpg

IMG_0027.jpg

IMG_0020.jpg

And the Power Adder.....