My Friends Are Awesome

So i've been wanting to get some lights for the truck like Neons or something to accent the truck more and i love teh color blue so what does my roommate do? she buys me a set of neon lights to put behind my grill so far it looks badass.... once it's dark i plan on takin' some pictures and posting them!! WOOT!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So i've been wanting to get some lights for the truck like Neons or something to accent the truck more and i love teh color blue so what does my roommate do? she buys me a set of neon lights to put behind my grill so far it looks badass.... once it's dark i plan on takin' some pictures and posting them!! WOOT!

What a nice roomie!

I wouldn't drive with them on though...the cops prob won't like that too much and might get you for impersonation or some bs.

I've been driving around with them on since i got them, i know i still owe some pictures on it i had to get it right but it's pretty badass now, i like it, with a camera flash it makes the lights them selves stand out more but at night all it is a bright blue glow from the grill.... actually the MP's on base don't like them they make me turn them off... so i do... untill i'm past them

not to worried about getting pulled over, i was really just looking to see what everyone thought of the lights, honestly if i wanted to be told i'm going to get pulled over arrested so on and so forth i'd show my dad. just saying.

I've been sitting behind cops at stop lights with them on and not a single problem out of them so i figure they don't care

I know you said you don't want to hear this buuuuuuut.....In NC you will actually have to uninstall them on the spot if you do get stopped. I would personally make you uninstall them right there.

They look good though, for what it's worth. I'll just keep my blue lights in the cruiser and make you uninstall yours.