Ever Been Arrested?

SSplaytoy

I know not everyone will probably share this, but I was just curious if anyone here has ever been arrested? I was about a year ago, got locked up for about 9 hours, and charged with a felony. I was arrested for trespassing on agricultural property ( I was riding 4 wheelers with a buddy out at White Rock which is a quarry down here in Miami.) total :bs: Anyway, it got dropped to a misdemeanor and if I did the pretrial intervention it would be dropped, so I did. So anyway, I ask......

Have you ever been arrested?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been there. In a nut shell, back when I was a freshman in college ran from the cops in my Camaro...for various reasons. Smoked the two cars that were after me........but as always the radio always gets ya lol :rolleyes: Got a gun pulled to my head, thrown on the ground, cuffed & and stuffed. Needless to say, when it was all said and done I only had to pay $60.00, none of it went on my record or insurance. Can you say lucky???? I think so......

Edited by 2BFAST (see edit history)

Yup!!!! DUI in 03 i can honestly say because of it i have never got behind the wheel with one drink in me. learned a hard lesson and it cost alot. Im very sensitive to guys who joke about nights of drinking and driving. the victims impact panel i had to indure was aweful a young lady whos little brother was killed by a drunk college kid. one thing that did piss me off is that night i had only 3 beers and the tow driver effed my rims up on the curb. not to mention the cop was on the phone with his buddies talking about how he was gonna drop me off downtown and go get effed up at a bar

Edited by MIDNIGHTRIDR (see edit history)

Never arrested but on new years i spent 2 hours in a cop car while they tried to get someone to take me home from the bars, thankfully he was kind enough to throw me in a cab rather then jail. It would have been much easier if any of the 10+ friends i was with hadnt dissapeared on me and would have just come get me. And at the end of it all i found out my job will pay for the cab reimbursement which i didnt even care about so it worked out very well for me i would say.