Im Back

04CHASE

Man Chase you're killing me. My girl and I have been trying to close on this really sweet house we found since last April. Everything that could have possibly fell through did. We just sent another purchase agreement through last night. If we get it I can't wait to show you guys pics. The garage space is completely over the top.

Congrats man. We need more pics. :cheers:

btw how did those eagles do this weekend shawn? , here is a little sneak preview. i plan to have an SS meet upon the return of my truck

keep in mind its not 100% done , my cabinet guy is absolutly taking his time . he was supposed to be done the 2nd week of october and still has to do a couple more things, my kitchen just barely got droors and door fronts two days ago from when i hired him back in early september.

i wont get crazy with the specs but used an elite kuro 60 , denon receiver , all dali speakers and velodyne sub. i had the guy doing the cabinets build me an a/v rack as you can see that goes into the wall and has a closet that can still be used . you can see no wires in the closet either it came out really cool

You and I both know my EAGLES are notorious for screwing over the cowgirls when it comes to playoffs. We shall see this weekend buddy and I am pretty sure you hear it from me either way!

Pad is dope broseph

Edited by fox_forma (see edit history)

garage is still under way only thing in it is a camaro , my tool box and just a bunch of misc stuff . going to set up the 2nd room speakers for the back yard and 3rd room in the garage. . im going to be building some wal space in the rafters with a pull down ladder for storage space. so the truck , the camaro and banshee will all be in there until i start building my big garage in the back yard. that is where the kift will go but for now i may get a 4 post to put on the side of the house where i have alot of cement already .

thanks for the kind words hopefully some of you will come by for the meet later this year. we can possibly cruise down to victoria gardens after and have dinner/drinks at the yardhouse. time will tell.