2 Tone Paint

mcmahan

come to think of it there is an 02 z71 here in baldwin county that sits on 49's! lol has the same two colors and it looks sick together! but he has the flames dividing it which IMO dont look as clean as just a pinstripe dividing line but will differently look sick!

Edited by tyluur (see edit history)

I like the two colors together. Def unique and would look great. I wouldn't go with a solid line though to split it up. I like when the line kind of drops off as a divider with a little bit of a design to the dividing pin stripe. Like usabodyguard. Some to break up the top and bottom. But def like the color choice :thumbs:

thanks for all the info and opinions guys

like i said it will be after we get settled in and probley this summer just want to go ahead and get it in the works so when we go to paint it we have a set idea of what to do.

as far as a break up color not sure what i am going to do yet yall have had some great ideas i am going to get some sketches up of it and decide from there

best of luck hope you make quota

me too brother i really dont want to do it but it will get me back home

Id do it something new and different . I was thinking about doing jet black on top for my truck but its starting to be a common paint job at home.

Id do it something new and different . I was thinking about doing jet black on top for my truck but its starting to be a common paint job at home.

i think it would look good but in my opinion i would put the arrival blue on top with your silver on bottom , but i love the arrival blue color!!

Or do the Blue on bottom. If and when I finally find the one I want I may do that or have a white top.