15% Ethanol

Badkarma

with the gov wanting to mandate atleast 15 percent of this stuff at the pump *and often some places have more* what kinda of damage could this do to our trucks. I think I recall seeing the GM advised against anything more than 10 %. I know the higher the percentage the more corrosive it will get. Thoughts?

about 2-3+ mpg loss. i know the 10% ethanol is not hurting the newer models, as i would be concerned for older TBI and carb vehicles. it will start raising hell with some of the rubber components.. :banghead: my same b**ch more money at the pump, and less mpg.. :banghead:

:seeya:

Obama :M16::mad:

DC bastards just keep effin stuff up for us. First was cash for clunkers which makes it way harder now to find a daily beater for 500 bucks, and now we lose mpg's to our already crappy mileage. They can't realize it doesn't really help to add more ethanol to the mixtures. But then again they don't realize how much they fuk stuff up for the entire country anyway.

Obama :M16::mad:

DC bastards just keep effin stuff up for us. First was cash for clunkers which makes it way harder now to find a daily beater for 500 bucks, and now we lose mpg's to our already crappy mileage. They can't realize it doesn't really help to add more ethanol to the mixtures. But then again they don't realize how much they fuk stuff up for the entire country anyway.

:withstupid::thumbs: