Where to buy Ground Force lowering kit?

cbloy

I'd like the back a little higher than the front...I'm not really into the typical 2/4 1/3 kinda drop...

2" front and back would be good...or even one inch?

Thanks again

Colin :flag:

Just because you get the McGaughy's kit doesn't mean you have to go the full 4 inches in the back. I only went 3" but you could do 2" only if you wanted. just given info, good luck i hope you get what want you want. :thumbs:

• 3 weeks later...
I'd like the back a little higher than the front...I'm not really into the typical 2/4 1/3 kinda drop...

2" front and back would be good...or even one inch?

Thanks again

Colin :flag:

Just because you get the McGaughy's kit doesn't mean you have to go the full 4 inches in the back. I only went 3" but you could do 2" only if you wanted. just given info, good luck i hope you get what want you want. :thumbs:

Are the McGaughy's really "bolt on"? Any installation hassles?

Jason

The front is a relatively simple install, just have to cut the upper ball joint bolts after mounting the new spindle and before reinstalling the axle shaft. The rear hangers involve cutting, grinding, or in some other way removing the factory hangers which are held on by big rivets. Do a search and look for my post on the front install. I posted a few pictures with it. It really was an easy install. The front took 4.5 hours, start to finish.

Archived